Monday, May 17, 2010

A digital walk down memory lane


Two years ago today......

.....Add two years, a wedding, and a baby, and here we are!
This is me playing with my little girl. I do that when she's happy, otherwise I try to let her mother do most of the playing... I actually take care of her when she's unhappy too, sometimes.
I guess that we're probably typical parents in that we think she's not only a lot of fun, but probably the cutest baby around.
Gwen and her mommy taking a nap.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, you can just consider this a 4,000 word post!

For a more exhaustive study of our daughters facial expressions, you can click here.....

Happy anniversary C&C!

~GB


4 comments:

Clark said...

I kind of like the bottom picture of Jenny and Gwen.... I can think of only two things that would make it better. It would be Charlotte and a baby that is going to be even sweeter.
Speaking of picture from two years ago. Isn't it incredible what two years does? Charlotte and I where just looking at our wedding pictures. Time changes things. It is kind of hard to imagine what 20 years will do.

Arla said...

Ah, there! Well I really liked that post Gabe. I am getting rather frantic to hold and hug that baby and to hug Jenny and see her in person and even to see you. I miss you all three terribly...especially the little girl. :)

amyjane30 said...

Well, Arla you could tell your husband man time to take a hike and ride with him to come down to see us here neb. After all what better to do than to visit neb while it is green. And with so mucho time on your hands you could take plenty of time while your are here..with the long weekend coming up i am sure you guys were to do nothing better than push the boat around the lake anyway or is that pull? Hey , you could see your grandchild...that has got to be better than fishing anyway...well i tried ....mb....tell elv would not to hold a mite against him shalt he not come hither.

Noah Lattin said...

"Since a picture is worth a thousand words, you can just consider this a 4,000 word post!"

Nice :)

Post a Comment