Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Blog Post

I thought I should blog. As you all know, I never blog, so I'm not sure why I thought I should. I think it it mostly because I should be working, but I don't feel like it. If I blog, I will feel so good about myself that the work won't matter any more. Right?
I think this blog needs some help. Maybe I should do what some people do, and pledge to blog once a day for the next year. That would be rather silly though, because I know it will never happen. I would be better off pledging to fix my bed every morning for the next year.
The most exciting thing that has happened around here lately, is that we got some snow. For those of you who don't know what that is, I'm sure you could google "snow" and find out. So it is cold and snowy, and wintery, for the first time this winter. I am sorry to say that Nebraska has very little to offer in the line of romantic, snowy winters.
Another item of interest, for us anyway, is that Gwen is now walking. She thinks it is below her dignity to crawl about on her hands and feet anymore. She will do it only if in a great hurry for some reason. We kinda miss our little baby sometimes. Speaking of little babies, it is getting rather hard to miss this this other little baby that is making it's mother so uncomfortable.
For those of you who haven't had the privilege of being 30 weeks pregnant, imagine beached whales, ducks on roller blades, and other such awkward and clumsy creatures.
Well, I hope you all have a lovely weekend. If you should happen to see this post before I come to my senses and delete it, don't blame me. I didn't make you waste the last few minutes reading it. JB

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Jenny is bored, and pregnant I think. :) Hey, girl, you only have 10 weeks left!!

Arla said...

Hey, don't delete it, please. I enjoyed it.

Abbey said...

Don't get rid of it Jenny, I liked your ramble! :)

Anonymous said...

hey good to hear from you! :)

Post a Comment