Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A New Year

Hey everybody! It's been awhile... We welcomed the new year in along with a nasty cold, virus thingy. It was awful stuff. Now we are all finally pretty much better. Gabe is the last one, and he is feeling better today.
We have been having the strangest winter ever! Very little snow and lots of sunshine and warm weather. I would be glad to have some snow, but I'll probably get my fill of that when we go up to Wisconsin :)
I don't feel like I have much to say. I am just living my life and taking care of my family and all those things. One thing that is drastically different in my life, is that Myles has taken to sleeping ALL NIGHT LONG! I did not even try to make him sleep all night. I didn't do anything different really. It is the strangest thing, but I am not complaining. So I moved him in to Gwen's crib, and Gwen sleeps in her little toddler bed and they are doing so well, and I almost don't even know what to do with myself anymore. I don't even have a good excuse to take a nap these days! Now I shall have to find a place to store my little co sleeper bed.
Right now the children are sleeping and I really should be sewing or something....
~jenny

6 comments:

Arla said...

You could sew for me, want to? Please?

Charlotte said...

You could teach mine to sleep all night.

amyjane30 said...

grrrrr.

Gabe n Jenny said...

Ahem...as I mentioned previously, I didn't teach my child to sleep all night. He just started sleeping all night. I had pretty much given up on it...

David said...

So glad your nights are going better.

Lisl said...

I am so very thankful for your sake! Havilah still wakes and probably will once a night until she's totally weaned. That's what Jube did. But once is okay.

Post a Comment