Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Just a quick note to point out the picture I put on top of my blog. This drift is across our front walk, as you can see and is about shoulder high or so. This drift was one of the smaller ones left over from the storm I last wrote about. I took this picture as we were about to leave for Wisconsin, from my cell phone. As a side note, cameras don't take pictures, people do. Such thing as composition and lighting are much more important than camera quality, although I'm the first to agree that a nice camera is to be desired. Perhaps that would be something to blog about sometime....

Jenny and I plan to leave for Nebraska in the morning. Perhaps once we get home and back into normal life I will find time to update this more. Until then, Happy New Year folks!

~GB

No comments:

Post a Comment