Thursday, November 25, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

Here's a quick post to tell you all happy Thanksgiving Day.

We have a lot to be thankful for, not the least of which are family and friends with whom to celebrate special occasions such as this day. I just posted pictures of our Thanksgiving day here, for all of you to see if you care to. (yes, the folder is entitled December 2010, but that's because I'm consolidating November and Decembers pics since I don't have many November ones)

We had a nice service at church this morning, and then went to Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving dinner. Matts and David Millers were there too. We spent the afternoon playing games, and taking pictures, which was fun.

We've rather sadly neglected keeping up with all the regular pictures of Gwen (3 month, 6 month, etc), and so for the record, the shots here are within about two days of 8 months. It's not that we don't have pictures of her at all those various stages, it's just that we haven't had any special sessions over it.

It's getting late and we'd better be getting to bed, so I think I'll sign off now.

~GB

2 comments:

Arla said...

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to you. We spent ours at home this year. We'll see you in a month. can't wait.

ourlittleheaven said...

Hey who did your diapers? They are very cute!! Don't feel bad about not having all the pics taken just at the right times. I think the first studio pic mom has of me was when I was three and I survived:)

Post a Comment