Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Long Picture Post

     We went camping with the Young Marrieds and these are a bunch of pictures from our weekend. It was fun, but camping with little children is hard work!


 Myles didn't enjoy the swing as much as he thought he would :)
 Gwen did though
 Gwen and Connor
 Watching the dog. Gwen called it "Lassie"
 A sign we saw
 
 Abby and I, talking and watching babies
 Playing with the children
 This slide was rather tall and scary, but Gwen and Connor loved it.
 Justins
 Jordans
Blakes

3 comments:

Lisl said...

Thank you, Jenny. I was looking for a blog from someone other than me. :) Looks like you had a good time.

Arla said...

Yeah, looks like you had time to visit and play. I like that sign. It's good writing:fewest words needed to say the most.

amyjane30 said...

I like that look on Myles' face on the second pic...in the hammock. He's gonna be a charmer.

Post a Comment