Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday afternoon

  It is Sunday afternoon, and Gabe and the children are sleeping. I slept for a little bit, but then woke up and that was the end of my nap. I think it must have been the coffee...
  So I decided to sit down and post on our blog, but now my brain seems to have ceased to function. I always wish I could come up with clever, meaningful things to say, but I think I shall just ramble about real life instead.
  Myles eyes have healed up rather nicely from surgery and he is doing very well. We think we can see a big difference in how much he can see, and I think that his personality seems to be less mamma-babyish than it was. He is walking much more than he was, although he still prefers to crawl, since that is still faster for him :)
  Gwen is a very busy girl and has been getting potty trained the last while. She does very well, and I am happy!
   Our garden is looking beautiful this year. The last couple years have been rather sad for the garden, but this year we don't have a tiny baby, so gardening seems to get more attention. I was going to upload a picture of the garden but I can't seem to find one.
   This week I hope to sew two dresses beside the other normal stuff. Marlese is coming Tuesday to sew with me, so that should be good incentive. This weekend we are going camping with the other young marrieds at Indian Cave State Park, and we are looking forward to that.
 I hear a baby and I think it is about time to get ready for church again....
            Jenny

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll have Gwen trained before I get Jube done...He's not very smart about it. First we got to get him to think that a wet, squishy, stinky pamper is gross and uncomfortable. I'm going to do it slow and easy. -Lisl

Arla said...

That's how my Sunday naps go, too. Sleep for five minutes and it's all over. That's pretty good having Gwen trained.

Post a Comment