Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving in Colorado

Jenny and I got back from our trip on Tuesday morning at about 4:30 am. For those of you who don't know, we took the train to Colorado for Thanksgiving. We went out on Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and stayed through the weekend. We had a very enjoyable time with Hans and Mandy, as well as Richards and Carlins.

Some of our activities included picture taking....

Sightseeing.....
Tractor pulling.....
Clay pigeon shooting.....
And of course, train riding......
We did have a good time, and if you'd like to see more pictures, just go here to go to my picasa, or watch them on my embedded slide show (as soon as I get it changed)! If this gets comments, maybe Jenny will be inspired to post.....

~GB

7 comments:

Arla said...

Hey, I'll post a comment. Your photography is fabulous Gabe. Thanks for letting us see.

amyjane30 said...

Jenny....do you really have a phobia of posting or does Gabe just make it sound like that? I am looking forward to hearing about the trip from your perspective too.....Altho Gabe's pics are very good....

Danae said...

Be inspired, Jenny! :) (nice post, Gabe)

Lisl said...

I'm writing this so that Jenny will post. But I would have the same question as Amy, does she or does she not have a phobia?
Thanks for letting us know you're still with the living, Gabe.

KL said...

looks like fun! :) (I'm commenting for the same reason everyone else is! ;)

Gabe n Jenny said...

Wow, it really works to beg for comments, we'll have to try that again sometime. ~GB

amyjane30 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment