Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Chef





You would think that since I am "newly" married and have no

little children to take care of, that I would be able to always keep my kitchen spotless and have the laundry folded and supper ready by the time Gabe gets home from work. Well, it doesn't always work that way, and this particular evening my dear husband made supper for us.


He made fried potatoes (fresh from our garden by the way... well fresh about two months ago anyway), and chicken nuggets. He asked me how I do the chicken nuggets, and when I told him about the dipping them in egg part, he looked kinda grossed out :) Gabe doesn't like eggs. They turned out very well, I think Gabe has a knack with seasonings. We had a very nice supper... kinda like eating at a restaurant only in a less than presentable kitchen.

So now you all know what a wonderful husband I have and you also know that I do know how to blog.

2 comments:

Arla said...

Jenny I would be pleased to have your chicken nugget recipe.

Gabe n Jenny said...

Gabe here..... I just wanted to say that I didn't force her to say any of that, I guess she's just being honest!

Post a Comment