Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Niece and I


This last week has been mostly dominated (harvest being on hold due to wet weather) as far as Jenny and I are concerned, by the activities surrounding my brother in law and sisters move to a new house. Okay, so moving isn't the activity, but cleaning is. I will try on my newly established blog to only say things that are my business and acceptable to air online, so let us suffice it to say that within another several weeks of cleaning, remodeling, painting, etc, they will likely be ready to move in.

I said the background above to get us to the topic at hand. My niece Rebecca. She was here last night spending time with Jenny, and when I came home from helping David and Rachel (before they did) we occupied ourselves with recording ourselves singing together. Rebecca found it quite hilarious to hear herself and I played back after we had sung and recorded on my computer. She found it enjoyable as well to blow into the mic....... It kept us both awake and happy until Rachel came to pick her up. So, if you like, you may listen in on us singing assuming I can figure out a way to make it available to you. We have "Jesus Loves Me" and "The B-I-B-L-E". You may need to install a plugin to hear the audio, go here to do that.




3 comments:

Arla said...

Hey Gabe, she sings alto!! Amazing!

Gabe n Jenny said...

I know, her mother is an alto, and I think she's going to be as well....

amyjane30 said...

Did her mother see this? She would really want to I bet!

About your blogging....kind of fun huh?! I'm looking forward to your imput Jenny! So nice to see you all here...

Post a Comment