Friday, October 30, 2009

Friends

Well, lest you all think that Gabe was the only one who noticed that we had a bunch of girls at our house last weekend, I shall say a bit about it myself.
Five of my dear friends from Wisconsin, and Minnesota, all piled in a car and drove down to see me. We had a wonderful weekend... talking , laughing, eating, scrap booking, playing volleyball... oh, and taking pictures :) I feel very privileged that they were all able to make the trip to see me. It was great fun having them here, I assure you!
I thank God that He blessed us with this time together. Our times of slumber(less) and scrap booking parties seem to be nearing an end as each of us heads into the great unknown, so we cherish these friend moments. Thanks again, girls, for coming! Keep Smiling :)
~ Jenny

4 comments:

Arla said...

Well Jenny, I chatted with Danae when she got home that it would be such fun to have a large poster of a collage of all these groups pictures you've taken together over the years. I hope she can make the collage so that I can order the poster. What a rich blessing you and Lisl have enjoyed in having friends like these.

Abbey said...

Thank you Jenny!!!

Danae said...

Hey! I'm not sure why my google reader hasn't been updating me on your recent posts, but I just finally saw this. I'm so glad we could come! Thanks for everything. Love you!

Melinda said...

awww Jenny, I love your sentimental post! Thanks for the wonderful time!!! We have had fun times as girls growing up together...Who knows where our lives will lead...makes me treasure these moments!!!

Post a Comment