Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Post From The Chef

For the benefit of my Mother in law. The chicken nugget recipe I used the other night was pretty subjective. I took about two chicken breasts and cut them into strips about a half inch square. Then I cracked two eggs into a bowl (although one would have been enough for as little as I did), and added milk. Not sure how much, I just dumped. Then I took a half a cup or so of flour and added the following seasonings. Lawry's seasoning salt, Cajun seasoning, and black pepper. Again, no specific amount, just season to taste. Dip chicken in egg/milk mix, then in the seasoned flour and fry in oil. I know that's not much of a recipe, but that's what we did. ~GB

1 comment:

Arla said...

Thanks. Love your interesting blog effects. Got a recipe for that, as well?

Post a Comment